Trump crisis averted: Mark Sanford ends primary challengeWritten by Super User | Source: Hot Air | November 12, 2019 11:01 AM
Congrats to Joe Walsh and the other guy, who now have one less competitor for the three percent of the GOP vote that’s not going to Trump.
Weird but true: It was less than two weeks ago that Sanford announced he was moving to New Hampshire on November 4 to focus all of his energy on building a following in the state.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)