What The Feds Should Do Instead Of Banning Viewpoint Censorship From Social MediaWritten by Ramsey Ramerman | Source: The Federalist | November 12, 2019 07:05 AM
With the presidential election nearing, calls for government regulations that prohibit social media platforms from censoring speech based on political biases have become more frequent and urgent.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)