Northwestern dean to triggered protesters: Our student newspaper shouldn't have apologized for the crime of journalismWritten by Super User | Source: Hot Air | November 12, 2019 02:31 PM
A sequel to Ed’s post this morning about the instantly infamous editorial from Northwestern’s college newspaper apologizing to campus activists for “traumatizing” them by covering their protest of a recent Jeff Sessions appearance.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)