Pod Houses And Millennial Campuses Try To Reinvent The Boarding HouseWritten by Kyle Sammin | Source: The Federalist | November 12, 2019 07:05 AM
“Can’t Find An Affordable Home? Try Living In A Pod” That’s the headline of an NPR story from last year, one of several recent media tales of young people struggling to find affordable housing in overpriced coastal cities.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)