Macron questions U.S. commitment to NATO: “turning its back on us”Written by Super User | Source: Hot Air | November 12, 2019 03:41 PM
French President Emmanuel Macron is voicing concern that the United States is not a reliable NATO partner. Macron wants France to have a bigger role in the Middle East, for example. President Trump’s decision to pull American troops out of Syria last month brought a frustrated reaction from Macron as Trump acted alone without consultation with allies.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)