Reed Hastings Claims Saudi Censorship Is Cool Because Netflix ‘Not In The News Business’Written by Emily Jashinsky | Source: The Federalist | November 12, 2019 07:07 AM
Netflix CEO Reed Hastings isn’t making much sense. Back in January, his company pulled an episode of Hasan Minhaj’s “Patriot Act” in Saudi Arabia after the country’s government complained.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)