Why A Warren Presidency Would Jeopardize Retirement FundsWritten by Erielle Davidson | Source: The Federalist | November 12, 2019 09:53 AM
In an attempt to distinguish herself from her “establishment” colleagues, Elizabeth Warren has embraced the rhetoric of class warfare, singling out allegedly the “ultra-rich” as the subject of her perpetual ire.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)