Bernie Sanders Calls Fraudulent Bolivian Election, ‘A Coup’Written by Chrissy Clark | Source: The Federalist | November 12, 2019 10:59 AM
Bolivia’s socialist leader, Evo Morales, was forced to step down amid allegations his administration tampered in recent elections.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)