New Complaint Alleges Anti-Trump Whistleblower Tried To Get Rich Off His ICIG ComplaintWritten by Chrissy Clark | Source: The Federalist | November 12, 2019 11:38 AM
A new complaint filed to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges the anti-Trump whistleblower violated federal law by soliciting money via a GoFundMe page.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)