Democratic Presidential Field Grows As More Left-Wing Candidates Jump In 2020 RaceWritten by Tristan Justice | Source: The Federalist | November 12, 2019 11:46 AM
Democrats chasing their party’s presidential nomination are likely to face fresh competition less than three months away from the first-in-the-nation Iowa caucuses as anxiety mounts over who is best fit to take on President Donald Trump next fall.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)