Stalin Would Be Proud: Schiff Warns GOP Lawmakers Against Saying Eric Ciaramella’s Name During Public Hearings – Could Face Ethics ProbeWritten by Cristina Laila | Source: The Gateway Pundit | November 12, 2019 02:47 PM
Stalin would be proud.
House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) warned GOP lawmakers on Tuesday against saying the whistleleaker Eric Ciaramella’s name during the public impeachment hearings.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)