Grassley Sounds the Alarm: If FISA Report Doesn’t Come Out Next Week, I Will be Asking if Someone at the FBI or DOJ is Tying IG Horowitz’s HandsWritten by Cristina Laila | Source: The Gateway Pundit | November 12, 2019 06:30 PM
Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said that if the FISA report doesn’t come out next week when they said it would, it will leave him asking if someone at the FBI or DOJ is tying the Inspector General’s hands.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)