MTA doesn’t know why subways cost so much more to build in NYCWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | November 12, 2019 09:21 PM
The MTA’s construction chief said Tuesday that the transit authority is just beginning to examine why it costs more money to build a subway in New York than other major cities.
“We have to collect data,” Janno Lieber, the president of the MTA’s Capital Construction Division, told state lawmakers at a legislative hearing on the agency’s new $51.1 billion capital plan.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)