Trump: Trade deal with China is ‘close’Written by NY Post | Source: NY Post | November 12, 2019 09:48 PM
President Trump on Tuesday slammed China as “cheaters,” but said a trade deal with the country could be “close.”
“Since China’s entrance into the World Trade Organization in 2001, no one has manipulated numbers better or taken advantage of the United States more,” Trump told the Economic Club of New York at the Hilton Midtown.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)