Florida man told cops he was speeding home because he was cheating on wifeWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | November 12, 2019 10:20 PM
A Florida man pulled over for speeding allegedly told cops he was in a hurry to get home “because he was cheating on his wife,” a report said.
Jon Earl Pickard, 52, was driving over 90 mph in a 55 mph zone on US Route 19 when he was pulled over by cops about 7:30 p.m.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)