Sean Duffy joins lobbying firm after leaving CongressWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | November 12, 2019 08:40 PM
Former Rep. Sean Duffy is joining a prominent lobbying firm following his resignation from Congress nearly two months ago.
The Wisconsin Republican will serve as the senior counsel for the BGR Group, a GOP-leaning lobbying firm, and will head up its financial services practice, BGR said in a news release.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)