Bolivian senator Jeanine Áñez declares herself interim presidentWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | November 12, 2019 10:32 PM
A Bolivian lawmaker declared herself interim president Tuesday, amid a power vacuum left by the ousting of leader Evo Morales.
Senator Jeanine Áñez, 52, stepped forward before the assembly to claim the presidency of the South American country, the BBC reported.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)