Russian man loses airline miles for sneaking ‘fat cat’ on flightWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | November 12, 2019 11:07 PM
A Russian airline on Tuesday stripped a passenger of his miles for sneaking his overweight cat on board by swapping him with a skinny kitty during check-in.
Mikhail Galin boasted on Facebook about pulling off the switcheroo last week, writing that: “The operation to switch Viktor the fat cat for Phoebe the miniature kitty was successful,” Agence France-Presse reported.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)