Duncan Hunter used campaign funds for daughter's Irish dance competition trip, prosecutors sayWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | November 13, 2019 01:12 AM
Prosecutors claimed a new filing Monday that Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., was told as early as 2010 that he and his wife were breaking the law by using campaign funds for personal expenditures that included a trip to Arizona for his daughter’s Irish dancing competition, according to a report.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)