Fortnite gamer who livestreamed assault on pregnant girlfriend avoids jailWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | November 12, 2019 11:55 PM
An Australian Fortnite player who was charged with assaulting his pregnant girlfriend while livestreaming the online video game will not face jail time, a report said.
Luke James Munday, 27, of Sydney, was sentenced to a 14-month good behavior bond on Wednesday for the December 2018 attack, according to The Guardian.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)