Sarah Palin learned of husband’s divorce plans via emailWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | November 13, 2019 12:18 AM
Sarah Palin learned her husband wanted a divorce via an email from his attorney — but their marriage isn’t “over, over,” she said Tuesday.
The former Alaska governor and onetime vice presidential hopeful got the lawyer’s message on June 19, almost three months before her hubby Todd Palin filed for divorce, she told Christian broadcaster James Dobson on his “Family Talk” program.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)