Singer Andrea Bocelli: ‘Absurd’ to shun opera legend Placido DomingoWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | November 13, 2019 01:04 AM
Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli is staunchly defending opera legend Placido Domingo, calling it “absurd” that opera houses have canceled the star’s performances over sexual harassment allegations before they are fully investigated.
“I am still appalled at what happened to this incredible artist,” Bocelli said.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)