Fighter dubbed ‘Popeye’ for freakish biceps trains with ‘Russian Hulk’Written by NY Post | Source: NY Post | November 13, 2019 02:28 AM
The Russian MMA fighter dubbed “Popeye” because of his enormous biceps has been training for his next battle with another fighter known as the “Russian Hulk.”
Kirill Tereshin, 23, posted video of himself doing push-ups as the Russian Hulk — 18-year-old Tamaev Asxab — counted along with him.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)